The Business Owners' Guide
To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Small Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary
Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide!
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: 877-773-6486
Fill Out This Form
To Receive Your FREE Report
IntelliPoint Technologies’ staff was exceptional in their response to...challenges and worked with my staff many late evenings in order to complete an integration. I would highly recommend “IT” because they understand that the job isn’t over until the install is complete and all questions are answered.
Nathan M., CFO, oil & gas company
The biggest benefit (of ITCare) for me is the monitoring, the fact that you guys are aware of what goes on with our system even before we are. It definitely cuts on downtime for us. The fact that we can just make a phone call and get a solution – that means a whole lot to us.
Ray T., VP, manufacturing company