Dennis Barry Publishes His 1st Book
Over the years I’ve heard dozens of horror stories from business owners who are frustrated with their computer support company. I’ve heard these stories so often that I could guess the support company they were using based upon the story I heard. Then, after hiring IntelliPoint, these same business owners would wonder out loud why it was so hard to depend upon their last support company when IntelliPoint made it seem so easy. Frankly, I don’t know why good customer service is so elusive.
So I felt it was time to publish a book on this topic to help business owners know what should be expected and how to select a great computer support company.
This book is the ultimate business owner’s guide for finding a professional, competent, honest, considerate, on-time, fairly-priced and dependable computer consultant.
- The 5 types of technical support available, and the pros and cons of each.
- How to avoid getting ripped off, disappointed, and paying for sub-standard work.
- 12 Warning signs that you hired the wrong computer consultant.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect your company from invasion.
- Everything you need to know about contract, payment schedules, and rate negotiations.
- 10 Critical characteristics to look for in a competent computer consultant.
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops.
- How to turn technology into a competitive advantage instead of a drain on your time, money, and resources.
- What “managed services” are and why thousands of business owners are now demanding this type of support from their computer consultant.
To get the word out about my new book,
I'm making copies available absolutely FREE (Selling Price: $19.95) for a limited time.
To request a copy, complete the form to the right or give us a call at 877-773-6486
TIP: If you are an association and would like to hand out the book to your members, let us know the quantity and we will ship them to you right away. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 877-773-6486