"What Every Business Owner MUST Know To Protect Against Online Identity Theft"
If you want to prevent your personal or business identity from being stolen by a cyber criminal,
this eBook is a MUST read!
This eBook will outline in plain, non-technical English, common mistakes that many small business owners make with their computer and network security that puts their personal information and identity at risk of being stolen. It will also further explain what identity theft is, and how you can prevent it from happening to you and your business.
- The top 3 ploys used by online identity thieves to easily gain access to your business & personal information and how to avoid them.
- 10 sneaky e-mails used to steal your identity that you should IMMEDIATELY delete if they land in your in-box.
- One easy, sure-fire way to keep your network and computers safe and secure from online thieves.
- What you need to know about the NEW scams being used to steal personal information via social media like Facebook.
- Best practices to prevent you or your employees from inadvertently giving away passwords and other “keys to the castle” to Internet criminals.