Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP
Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP is a business management solution that provides growing and midsize organizations with complete and scalable financial and operational functionality, such as advanced consolidation, robust business intelligence, rich reporting, forecasting, and budgeting. Because this functionality is available right out-of-the-box, you are able to integrate and automate your financial and operational processes more rapidly. Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP offers the stability you require, so you know your solution will support your business-critical needs, today and in the future.
With Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP, you can get up and running quickly, maximizing the productivity of your people and increasing confidence that your solution will adapt to the changing needs of your business.
Improve your financial management capabilities
Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP offers financial management functionality that ranges from general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable modules to bank reporting, cash flow management, and reconciliation.
Employees can maximize accuracy through flexible, automated approval routings tailored to their roles, and by analyzing information according to specific criteria. Your business benefits by gaining an accounting solution that reflects updates instantaneously
Enable faster, more informed business decisions
Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP delivers business intelligence capabilities through a broad range of flexible, customizable analytics, reporting, and budgeting options to meet your company's needs—from advanced consolidation analysis to the simplest reporting requests. Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP applications tap into powerful reporting, analysis, and budgeting tools—providing real-time insight into the critical information needed for smarter, faster business decisions.
When you integrate Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP with Microsoft® Office SharePoint Server 2007, employees can access and analyze data, whether they are working within Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP or in another application. They can easily create and deploy Office Excel reports to Office SharePoint Server, expand report writing flexibility with more than 75 Microsoft® SQL Server Reporting Services reports, and generate easy-to-use deployment wizards for SQL Server Reporting Services reports and Office Excel reports. Your organization can efficiently deliver the right information to more employees so that they can make the right decisions—strategic or tactical—every day.
Move key processes online and foster collaboration throughout your business
Built on .NET technologies, Business Portal in Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP allows your people to access data and processes from a Web-based portal on your company's intranet or extranet. The portal enables employees to extend applications, information, and businesse processes to coworkers, customers, and partners across the organization, based on their unique roles, in a highly secure manner.
Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP also integrates with Office SharePoint Server 2007 to enable fast-moving, online workflows and empower people to access, search, organize, and share data from within Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP and other applications. That integration provides an enhanced experience of productivity to employees and teams.
Work with familiar software for a seamless user experience
Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP works like and provides a high level of integration with other widely-familiar tools, such as the Microsoft® Office system and Microsoft® SQL Server. This allows people across your organization to extend existing skills to new business processes and more effective ways of working. User interface enhancements in Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP, such as Action Panes that enable people to access RoleTailored information and perform actions on daily tasks, simplify the way people use the solution. Your employees can spend less time on redundant administrative tasks, and more time helping to move your business forward.
Business Portal for Microsoft Dynamics™ GP
Unlock business potential and enhance productivity by providing role-tailored access to information and processes from a single Web-based portal. Microsoft® Business Portal integrates smoothly with Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP to deliver applications, information, and processes to your employees, customers, and partners across the organization, so they can make smart decisions and do their jobs more efficiently.
Share information with Windows® SharePoint® Services
Deliver powerful information-sharing and collaboration tools that foster teamwork and improve performance with Windows SharePoint Services and the Microsoft® Office system.
Take the hassle (and expense) out of common tasks
Empower your people to perform and deliver day-to-day tasks via their Web browser, reducing redundant data entry and increasing productivity.
Extend the reach of information to your customers and partners
Set up security-enhanced extranet deployments that provide a secure, role-tailored view of information such as line items and balances.
Reduce information support costs
Open the flow of critical business information to your employees, freeing your IT, accounting, and support resources to drive your business forward.
Expand the uses for your portal
Provide access to information stored in other systems and Web-delivered applications and use the role-tailored framework to deliver the right information to the right people.
Increase your business integration and collaboration capabilities
Add workflow, search, and additional reporting capabilities to your Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP and Business Portal with Microsoft® Office SharePoint Server 2007 implemented on Windows SharePoint Services.
Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server 2007
When you pair up Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP 10.0 and Microsoft® Office SharePoint Server 2007, you can make business information, reports, and documents available for productive collaboration among your employees or with customers and trading partners. What's more, you can use the capabilities of the two solutions to increase the productivity and consistency of business processes, boost the value and usefulness of information, and enable managers and workers to make more sound decisions. Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP 10.0 and Office SharePoint Server 2007 facilitate flexible, easily implemented workflows; advanced search, and collaborative business intelligence for best results.
Enable employees, partners, and customers to locate and exchange information and collaborate effectively
Using Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP 10.0 and Office SharePoint Server 2007 together can help you remove most of the limitations imposed by geographic location, organizational boundaries, and segmented storage of business documents and information.
Provide stakeholders with security-enabled intranet and extranet access.
Give your employees, customers, partners, and anyone who needs access to business documents and information, highly secure access to your company's intranet and extranet. You can provide personalized portals based on the needs of business roles.
Your employees can collaborate on business planning and decision-making, and engage efficiently with partners and customers. Those partners and customers can take care of business on their own as you enable them to do so, from any location and at any time. You can offer all documents and reports, including Microsoft® Office Excel 2007 spreadsheets, in centralized worksites that are accessible from a browser, while maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of information Find pertinent information easily with advanced search capabilities. Workers can rapidly find the most relevant information and files. Conveniently, you can initiate a search from wherever you find yourself:
Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP, Office SharePoint Server 2007, or the Desktop Search function.
With the advanced search functionality of Office SharePoint Server 2007, you can search and retrieve not only Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP data, but also data from Microsoft® Office Word 2007 documents, Office Excel 2007 spreadsheets, and Microsoft® Office Outlook 2007 e-mail messages, as well as other types of documents, by using the Business Data Catalog in Microsoft® Office SharePoint Server 2007.
Automate consistent, efficient business processes By automating key business processes and critical daily tasks in structured workflows enabled by Office SharePoint Server 2007, you can ensure that the right people make the right action at the best time. You can accelerate the pace at which your business is moving forward and allow your employees to focus on the most critical tasks.
Streamline frequent, important processes. When you implement Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP and Office SharePoint Server 2007 together, you can take advantage of six pre-formatted workflows for business process automation:
- General Ledger Batch Approval
- Receivables Management Batch Approval
- Payables Management Batch Approval
- Credit Limit Override Approval in Sales Order Processing Entry
- Sales Quote Approval
- Purchase Order Approval
Ensure completion of important tasks. Many authorized Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP resellers can help you plan, create, and implement additional workflows. Workflows can take participants step-by-step through the processes and tasks that are critical in your business. You decide what the organization needs, and workflows can adapt to your goals.
Promote accountability. Workflow functionality incorporates an audit trail of task ownership and helps workers achieve consistency. Statistics can also be tracked to further streamline your organization through comparing approval times by approver and other measures.
Enable sound, fast decision-making with efficient reporting
Together, Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP and Office SharePoint Server 2007 provide people inside and outside of the organization with reports and information they need. You can make the most effective use of reports created and maintained in Office Excel or SQL Server Reporting Services, or go beyond that, using other tools to enable you to steer your business in the right direction.
Access current, complete information. Workers can access refreshable spreadsheets that eliminate static data issues and always guarantee one definitive version. With the power of Microsoft® Office Excel, users can create charts and graphs to give key decision-makers the information they need in the format they like, whenever they want it.
View reports from any location. Provide direct access to reports without the need to log on to your network, through the Office SharePoint Server Reports Library. Employees and stakeholders can work with refreshable Microsoft® Office Excel reports even without Office Excel loaded on their desktops or laptops.
Manage business performance and strategic planning. Using Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP and Office SharePoint Server 2007 together lets you offer portals and information tailored to business roles. In addition, you can create executive dashboards to display critical financial or other information along with related reports and documentation to ease and accelerate decision-making, planning, and compliance efforts.
Integration Tools for Microsoft Dynamics™ GP
Utilize business data from almost any platform data source. Integration Tools for Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP enable you to integrate and incorporate data with a high degree of integrity, security, flexibility, and speed.
Take advantage of industrystandard technologies
Integrate data from any source, even those not based on Microsoft® platforms, using Microsoft® BizTalk® Server, component Object Model (COM), the Microsoft® .NET Framework, Microsoft® Message Queuing (MSMQ), Web services, and XML.
Help ensure data integrity
By passing integrated data through business objects that encapsulate Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP business logic, you can help ensure that database criteria are met.
Customize your integration
Define your own integration needs by using advanced Microsoft® SQL Server™ query support and Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition, built directly into the Integration Manager environment.
Help improve efficiency by working with the tools you already know—including Microsoft® Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Microsoft® Visual C++®, or Microsoft® ASP.NET—to integrate data with Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP.
Business Intelligence – Make Informed Business Decisions
Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP enhances business intelligence (BI) capabilities and helps people at all levels of the organization transform data into actionable insight. Companies using Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP have a wide range of reporting and analysis tools available, some of which are included in the core Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP solution while others are offered as additional products that extend Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP. The tools your organization selects will depend on your specific business goals. Whichever solution you choose, you can move forward with confidence, with your people equipped to effectively monitor, analyze, and plan—the three activities essential to making the fast, informed decisions that fuel success today and strengthen your business for the future.
Keep current on changing business conditions
Accurately monitoring current business activity, and comparing it to historical activity and plans, gives people the contextual information they need to keep performance on track. Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP delivers many integrated monitoring tools so that people are always aware of the most relevant, accurate, and timely information.
- Browse inquiries and trace transactions. Inquiry windows in Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP make it easy to browse records and get details by selecting fields. Similarly, audit trails in Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP allow people to quickly trace a transaction throughout the system.
- Get notified immediately about business activity. Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP allows people to set up Business Alerts to automatically notify individuals or groups about business changes. The Business Alerts feature monitors the Microsoft® SQL Server database for certain conditions for your specific business.
- Track and report on business financial performance. With Microsoft® FRx—which is included with Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP—people can create, manage, and distribute business financial statements. Microsoft® FRx helps people understand how the business is doing financially without having to wait until the books are closed. FRx WebPort enables financial statements to be accessed from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Monitor business activity with solid reports personalized for your unique needs. Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP 10.0 ships with more than 75 out-of-the-box reports. Further customize an existing report or create your own easily and quickly.
- Receive RoleTailored information. RoleTailored centers within the Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP Business Portal provide people with tasks and business intelligence information relevant to their jobs.
- Monitor key performance indicators. Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP delivers standard business metrics that allow managers to easily determine the real-time financial health of the organization. Available through Business Portal, these key performance indicators can warn people when specified values reach a certain point above or below a target value.
- Put information into easy-to-read scorecards. Microsoft® Office Business Scorecard Manager smoothly integrates with Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP to put information into scorecards. These tools help articulate strategy, convert strategy into measurable goals, and monitor progress.
Gain insight into your business
It's not enough to gather accurate and timely data—people need powerful and easy-to-use analysis tools to help them understand context and trends. Microsoft Dynamics™ GP business intelligence functions provide people with the insight they need to take quick action and take advantage of opportunities.
- Organize and display data. SmartList in Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP allows people to organize and display data from the accounting system in a way that makes sense to them, and then search those records according to specific criteria. People can save their searches as SmartList favorites or export data to Microsoft® Office Excel or Microsoft® Office Word.
- Unleash the power of Microsoft® Office Excel to analyze your business with a tool you know and trust. Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP 10.0 has more than 200 Microsoft® Office Excel reports out-of-the-box that are customizable and refreshable—meaning they give you access to real-time data. And, when adding Microsoft® Office SharePoint Server 2007, reports can be accessed from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Look and analyze data in innovative ways. Analysis Cubes in Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP gives people out-of-the-box, preconfigured online analytical processing (OLAP) cubes through SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services. Analysis Cubes offer virtually unlimited ways to look at data with powerful interactive analysis. Analysis Cubes can serve as the basis for Reporting Services reports, Office Excel PivotTables, balanced scorecards, or interactive dashboards built with the Office Excel Add-in for Analysis Services.
Budget, forecast, and plan effectively
The ongoing work of comparing budgets, forecasts, and plans to actual performance is essential to business success—as is the ability to update budgets and plans on the basis of new data and analyses. Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP offers flexible, secure planning tools to help businesses stay competitive and confidently plan for the future.
- Create, forecast, and adjust budgets. With Microsoft® Forecaster—a budgeting and planning application that works with Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP—people can build budgets that incorporate first-hand knowledge of market conditions and specific business objectives. The result is more commi™ent to the budget from those responsible for delivering against it. And, when the business environment changes, people can use Microsoft® Forecaster to adjust forecasts and budgets so that managers can respond effectively.
- Plan more effectively. Create accurate, high-level plans instantly by automatically spreading increases and decreases across each of your planning periods, using up-to-date data pulled directly from the General Ledger in Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP. Integration across Microsoft® FRx and Microsoft® Forecaster enables you to drill down smoothly from summaries to transactions.
- Empower decision-makers by giving them access to information across the organization. Integration between industry-leading tools and Microsoft® Dynamics™ GP, such as Microsoft® Office Excel, Microsoft® SQL Reporting Services, and Microsoft® FRx Professional, gives your people the information they need to forecast and make business decisions. People can also drill down to the information they need and analyze data in multiple ways.
Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM 4.0
Microsoft® Dynamics™ CRM 4.0 is a fully integrated customer relationship management (CRM) system. Microsoft® Dynamics™ CRM gives you the capability to easily create and maintain a clear view of customers from first contact through purchase and post-sales. With tools to enhance your company's sales, marketing, and customer service processes—along with native Microsoft® Office Outlook integration—Microsoft® Dynamics™ CRM delivers a fast, flexible, and affordable solution.
Microsoft® Dynamics™ CRM helps you drive consistent and measurable improvement in everyday business processes.
Marketing: A clearer view of customers and more informed marketing inves™ents
Segment customer lists into distinct benefit groups and then market to one or more of the identified segments using a workflow-driven model. With Microsoft® Dynamics™ CRM, your marketing professionals can leverage tools for:
- customer segmentation
- campaign planning and execution
- data extraction and cleansing
- analytics and reporting
- marketing/sales collaboration tools
- information sharing portals
Sales: Get more leads and close more business
Access a complete view of customer data online or offline, and leverage tools that enable your sales professionals to get real-time access to leads, identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, and close more deals, faster. Microsoft® Dynamics™ CRM provides:
- lead and opportunity management
- account and contact management
- territory management
- forecasting and sales analytics
- offline and mobile device access
- quick access to products, pricing, and quotes
Customer service: Provide more value to customers
Respond faster to customer service issues and empower your service organization to anticipate, address and deliver consistent, efficient customer care that contributes to long-term business profitability. Microsoft® Dynamics™ CRM provides functionality for:
- account and contact management
- case and interaction management
- product and contract management
- knowledge-base management
- service scheduling
- workflow across teams and groups
- service reporting and analytics
Works the way you do
With a streamlined user interface, wizard-based tools, and close integration with Microsoft® Office applications, Microsoft® Dynamics™ CRM works the way your people work.
- Get started quickly by working in a familiar Microsoft® Office Outlook 2007 interface that lets your people manage customer relationships without having to learn a new application.
- Empower users by enabling your people to create workflows and reports without the assistance of technical support. Instead, they create them via new wizard-based tools that are easy to use and maintain.
- Achieve results by helping your people make more informed decisions in how and where to invest their time, budget, and resources, with Microsoft® Dynamics™ CRM's improved planning, forecasting, and online/offline reporting features.
Works the way your business does
Microsoft® Dynamics™ CRM provides choice and flexibility in how you implement and customize your CRM application so you can achieve the best possible fit for your business.
- Consistent business processes with flexible business automation tools built on the same foundation as Windows, the Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF).
- Conduct business globally with full support for multiple languages, multiple currencies, and across multiple time zones.
- Model your business accurately with out-of-the-box support for many-to-many business object relationships and self-referential business relationships.
Works the way technology should
Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM is a highly flexible CRM system that can grow and change alongside your business, because it's built on industry-standard technology that's both reliable and efficient.
- Operational efficiency with a new multi-tenant architecture to help simplify deployment and support and to enable more efficient use of hardware.
- Multiple deployment options are supported, including on-premise, partner-hosted, and Microsoft-hosted in North America.
- Enhance scalability and performance with clustering and load balancing, as well as parallel inbox processing and wide area network (WAN) performance improvements.
IntelliPoint believes that quick, quality application customizations don't have to be expensive or time-consuming. Our developers, by leveraging their successful methodology, are able to offer flexible options to meet your development needs. Our model ensures that we provide clients with effective communication, sound project management and successful on-schedule completion.
Available customization services are:
- Dexterity Customization
- Customization using Modifier & VBA
- Report Writer
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Crystal Reports
- Customization in .NET
Scrum focuses on the management aspects of software development, dividing development into sprints and applying closer monitoring and management with daily scrum meetings. It enables the creation of self-organizing teams by encouraging verbal communication across all team members and across all disciplines that are involved in the project. It places much less emphasis on engineering practices and many people combine its project management approach with extreme programming's engineering practices.
Scrum is portrayed by:
- Scrum increases productivity and reduces the time to revenue.
- A succinct forecasting session in which the logjam items for the sprint will be defined.
- Completion of a largely fixed set of logjam items in a series of short iterations or sprints.
- A brief daily meeting (called a scrum), at which progress is explained, upcoming work is scheduled, and obstacles are raised.
- A brief heartbeat retrospective, at which all team members reflect about the past sprint
A key principle of scrum is its recognition that fundamentally empirical challenges cannot be addressed successfully in a traditional "process control" manner. As such, scrum adopts an empirical approach - accepting that the problem cannot be fully understood or defined, focusing instead on maximizing the team's ability to respond in an agile manner to emerging challenges. Scrum is a way for team to feel good about their job, their contributions, and that they have done.
Scrum plays an essential role in client satisfaction by involving client in the scrum review meetings, and this help the client to have a design map on building software.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GP 2010
What's New in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010? In short, a lot. In addition to functionalities to address specific needs around financial systems, human resources, payroll and operation management you will find new, out of the box business collaboration integrations to other Microsoft products like Microsoft Word, Excel and SharePoint. Functionalities that will help you include:
- Speed planning and offer a clear route to deeper business analysis with role-based, personalized dashboards and KPIs that include charts, graphs, and gauges that allow access directly to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Improve business intelligence by performing advanced analytics, such as what-if scenarios and predictive modeling and forecasting, in Excel by connecting built-in SQL Server data mining tools with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Reduce steps for routine tasks with enhanced workflow, including new workflows, integrated with Microsoft SharePoint workflow for onboarding employees, vendor approvals, and others.
We provide affordable Network Services, Computer Support and IT Consulting throughout the Huntington, Charleston, Barboursville, Cincinnati, Lexington, Covington, Columbus, Ashland, Dayton and Wheeling areas.
These local professionals will even visit your business on-site: Charleston Computer Support, Cincinnati Network Services, Lexington IT Consulting, Charleston Backup and Disaster Recovery, Cincinnati Information Technology Consulting, Charleston Accounting Software, Lexington Cabling and Office Moves, and Charleston Anti-Virus and Security and Lexington Microsoft Dynamics GP.